11 August, 2022
Applications open to strengthen North Queensland homes
LOCALS have the chance to make their homes more resilient from extreme weather, with applications now open for another phase of the State Government’s Household Resilience Program.
The program funds 75 per cent of eligible improvements valued up to $15,000 total project value, with the homeowner paying the remaining 25 per cent.
To be eligible, homeowners must meet an income test and live in a home built before 1984 within 50kms of the coastline.
Eligibility criteria and funding information for the Household Resilience Program are available at www.qld.gov.au/strongerhomes